Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and some mates had a game of 98 minutes, and we got our asses kicked on the last wave on heroic. I really enjoy what you've done to the mission. Much better than my old one for vanilla MOW. Good job on this DJsatane!

Comment

Yeah dude awesome job on making ozkas old mission more excitable and intense

Comment

Great mod dude, it was fun to play. have you thinking about making a same kind of missions for other nations? Like japan, soviet, german. It will be awesome I think, I will be expecting your new mode.

Comment

Hei dj satane, have u thouht the idea u and ozka to apply for a job in digitalmindsoft company? You guys are something!! You will bring the game and company to the tops !! This is good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by djsatane View Post
            Update! Battle of Montcuit Version 2.35 has been released
            Well done! you've done a very great job!
            Cheers
            Bass

Comment

hey djsatane , I play ur mod till the mechanism wave and stuck there, I kill all the soldier and tank, but nothing happends ??
              re-load and they re all disappear

Comment

Are you playing in single player mode where you save? I havent had any problems playtesting or reports from people that I know, none of the script would indicate anything could get stuck but maybe something odd happens with the planes, do you have the game saved if you are in single player at that point where you are stuck? If you do I can explain to you how to email me copy of your save so I can see for myself what is happening. Also what version fo the mission, your game and what difficulty are you playing?

I have played in single player mode(where u can save and change game speed) on easy and got past mechanized wave just fine along with saving and loading... on the latest version of the game itself 2.00.11. with no mods just battle of montcuit 2.35 loaded.

One thing I may still improve is the fact that soldiers riding on tanks or inside apc if ther vehicle gets disabled early or they exit off they will often not keep attacking but stay around on the map... but at this point thats a minor problem.
                Last edited by djsatane; 19-03-2012, 08:49.

Comment

I do, give me your mail and I'll send
                  BTW I played on 2.00.11 and I found out when some infantry alive it still not move to another wave so I used it to plant mine and re-equip but when I kill the last tank men on this it get me stuck
                  damn LOL
                  I will try the first save to see can it change something

Comment

Are you sure there is no other enemy alive? Also, tank crew dont count towards holding up triggering next stage of events so its possible there is enemy somewhere, email me save files to djsatane@gmail.com, try to rar them.

Save files are under C:\Users\*yourusername*\Documents\My Games\men of war - assault squad\profiles\*yourprofile*\save folder or simply under your documents\mygames\men of war - assault squad\profiles\*yourprofile*\save

Under there you will find folders that are what the save games you named, compress the one that u are at and email it if you can. Btw, also are you playing with only battle of montcuit mod loaded? and is it 2.35?

Comment

Originally posted by djsatane View Post
                      Are you sure there is no other enemy alive? Also, tank crew dont count towards holding up triggering next stage of events so its possible there is enemy somewhere, email me save files to djsatane@gmail.com, try to rar them.

Save files are under C:\Users\*yourusername*\Documents\My Games\men of war - assault squad\profiles\*yourprofile*\save folder or simply under your documents\mygames\men of war - assault squad\profiles\*yourprofile*\save

Under there you will find folders that are what the save games you named, compress the one that u are at and email it if you can. Btw, also are you playing with only battle of montcuit mod loaded? and is it 2.35?
                      2.35, I played it when it 2.15 or smthin and when u release 2.35 I delete the first and un-rar this to mod folder, use it saved to continued
                      donno WTF happend
                      dont see anything on map , maybe they just disappear - I save before kill the tank crew, kill him nothing happend , re-load and he disappear , like the crew on 75mm american light tank

Comment

2.35 is out look at moddb or top of this thread. As for your weird dissapearing, there is nothing in script that would cause this and i have played about 5 coop games and 1 full sp game did not found anything of the nature. Not sure what to say. Ensure you have no other mods running, you have latest version of the game, other than that unless I see this happen or have any reports of anyone else having this occur not much I can do. Btw, were u playing with realistic fog on?

I checked my email but nothing, did you manage to email me your save game where this problem occured?
                        Last edited by djsatane; 20-03-2012, 10:29.

Comment

sorry, I;m little bit busy for this time, I'll check it again and if it not happend like this ( load another save near it ) and play it again, If it okay I'll tell u

Comment

If you were playing old version (2.15) and now downloaded 2.35 version I recommend you start the mission over because I am not sure if loading a save made on older version will work properly... and no problem, whenever you have time.

Comment

Hi DJSatane, just wanted to say THANK YOU! This mod is great fun, I can't wait to play it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mopar View Post
                                I played in SP mode ( skirmish ) on normal difficulty with no GSM....... After capturing and repairing the tank it became indestructible also....
                                You never got back to me whether 2.35 fixed up for you? Noone I know nor I could reproduce your wierd bugs and there is nothing in script or mission that would make the tank indestructable. As for progress I improved checks in latest version.

PS. Just remember when playing without any mods to load only battle of montcuit mod and not the 2nd mod that I have included that is meant only for use with GSM, the gsm66-addon-battle-montcuit because that contains extra repair vehicles stuff meant only for gsm. If that was loaded that could cause problems when game is not running full gsm mod.
                                Last edited by djsatane; 21-03-2012, 18:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X