• Show
Clear All

• Hungarian vehicles

-Hungarian vehicles 14 (mediafire)

Some new skins for KingTiger made by Asureka:
    mowas-skins-library
    DOWNLOAD LINK

General Description:

Download the mod. Unzip to your MoW:AS mods folder located in the game installation folder
    Activate the mod from the mods tab in the in-game options.

Unfortunately the mod doesn't have any single mission or skirmish. It has only new units. You can try the new units out in game's editor.
    The latest patch is needed.

If you'd like to use it in an other mod please ask my permission.

Have a fun.
    Last edited by zlatorog; 03-03-2014, 22:46.

Hi Zlatorog,
    i haven't word for this beauty, really good job, the model is perfect and the texture too, it's looks like one of new tank of DMS.

Guido

Comment

Beautiful work! Best quality ever!

Comment

Very good work!
        Its great to see how many new vehicles/models got released in the last weeks/months.
        Keep it up!
        TheOldMonkeyman

Comment

I love them already!

Comment

OH lovely model there! was waiting for the hungarian tanks ever since i saw the images of them! Thank you for all the great vehicle addons you have made and i hope to see the rest!

Comment

Hi

Great works thanks

Comment

And how do you get 'em in the game, is it like the BS-3 mod?
                Is it possible to use this and any further units in skirmishes?

Comment

Great work zlatorog, you made my dream come true finally a Hungarian tank for in the game hope to see more BIG THANKS!

Comment

Thanks guys. Toldi II is coming soon maybe on the next week.

Originally posted by ShtoormoVick View Post
                    And how do you get 'em in the game, is it like the BS-3 mod?
                    Is it possible to use this and any further units in skirmishes?
                    Yes it's like the BS-3 mod you can try units out in editor. It's possible if somebody put them into a skirmish. I hope somebody will.

Bye

Comment

Thank you. I love this kind of add-ons.
                      Can't wait for the next version with the new vehicles.

PS: + rep for you.

Comment

just a question, i read on several sites on the web that this tank was armed with a solothurn 20mm AT rifle and had a 4round magazine as the 5 round did not fit in the turret. in the mod it has an autocannon.

did it have the autocannon installed sometime down the road or is it put there so the tank can compete with other vehicles?

Comment

Hi Can you help us importing the units?
                          Last edited by Dilust; 08-05-2012, 17:35. Reason: I'm not sure of my translation... please use English next time.

Comment

Originally posted by coalminer View Post
                            just a question, i read on several sites on the web that this tank was armed with a solothurn 20mm AT rifle and had a 4round magazine as the 5 round did not fit in the turret. in the mod it has an autocannon.

did it have the autocannon installed sometime down the road or is it put there so the tank can compete with other vehicles?
                            Yes it's an autocannon setting. I forgot to change it in the set file but I really don't know if in the tank how many rounds were in the magazine. So maybe you are right. Please send me those sites' links.
                            Originally posted by koliz View Post
                            Hi Can you help us importing the units?
                            I only know exporting vehicles from 3ds max to the game. But send me a PM and we will see.
                            Last edited by zlatorog; 08-05-2012, 19:17.

Comment

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtop...f=105&t=118204

one of the posts in there

Comment

Working...
                              X