Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers! Looks good

Comment

Norrey en Bessin - unrealized mission.
      -Mission made in MOW style, NO FLAGS, only objectives.

Coming very,very soon.
      Regards
      Lemi
      Last edited by Lemi; 26-03-2013, 17:34. Reason: delete picture

Comment

Lemi, I love your missions. With no Flags, Men of war style, is they are simply great.
        MOW STYLE THE BEST. ^^

Comment

Hello kargan71,

Thank you, we have the same opinion.
          From this mission you will not fall asleep.

Regards
          Lemi

Comment

Although I follow this forum for a long time, I thought I wouldn't have the opportunity to register.
            I was playing almost all major modes for MOW AS, I tell you frankly, I think yours is the most successful, perhaps because you are trying to do missions closer to reality.
            You do a great job

Comment

Hello Lemi, i agree with Octyss, you do missions with history, great and beautiful. We must just play, with strategy, no flag.
              I am waiting your nexxxxxxxxxt missionSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
              Very good job.

Comment

Hi Lemi, I've been playing the 2nd Rots battle. This is the finest battle I've ever played in this game. I really like the lack of heavy armor, the infantry/halftrack level of weaponry. I also like the historical nature of your battles. I was playing someone's nice desert battle when mid-way through a centurion shows up. And I had a tiger already. This unbalances the battle, making it all about the heavy armor. So I prefer your style of battle. THANKS!!!! Can't wait for the re-work on your earlier battles.

Comment

Originally posted by octyss View Post
                  Although I follow this forum for a long time, I thought I wouldn't have the opportunity to register.
                  I was playing almost all major modes for MOW AS, I tell you frankly, I think yours is the most successful, perhaps because you are trying to do missions closer to reality.
                  You do a great job
                  Completely agree.

Originally posted by majorhannibal66 View Post
                  I am waiting your nexxxxxxxxxt missionSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
                  Yes, I am anxiously waiting.

Comment

Thanks guys, so many positive waves, I guess I'm on the right way.
                    Therefore, my answer will be positive. +R

So, gentlemen, this is for you.

SECOND HISTORICAL MISSION "NORREY EN BESSIN - UNREALIZED MISSION" IN MOW STYLE,NO FLAGS IS READY ON FIRST PAGE.

-Enjoy,save and do not rush.The mission is hard no matter what you stage play.
                    -When you start, you get attacked with one m8greyhound, two x10 squads infantry and one sherman with 4 men.
                    -Start is hard but when you finish second objective, m8greyhound do not coming anymore, when you finish thrid objective one squad of infantry stop coming and when you finish nine objective second squad stop coming.Sherman with 4 men stay till the end.
                    -On end you have two attacks with a timer, so I suggest that after the completion of each task, do the saving.
                    -Before you finish five task, clear area of at guns, it is very important or your coming reinforcements will be BOOM !!!
                    -Player reinforcements depend on what level you play so I suggest easy level, good start reinforcements with two presents on the left side. Just fix the tracks.

Everything you need,or you have some comments,please let me know.

All the best guys
                    Lemi
                    Last edited by Lemi; 02-03-2013, 02:03.

Comment

• A BIG thx Lemi for your work.

Comment

• Thanks, Lemi. I try this mision soon as possible.

Comment

• URRAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
                          THANKS LEMI. I'm playing now. AWESOME.
                          Last edited by kargan71; 02-03-2013, 10:44.

Comment

• Thanks a lot guys.

You have three times of the day and three videos in this mission :
                            -night (first video from start)
                            -morning (second video when coming..... you will see), finish second objective
                            -day (third video when coming three tigers), finish third objective

Enjoy !

Regards
                            Lemi
                            Last edited by Lemi; 02-03-2013, 11:00.

Comment

• Thanks Lemi for very good map. We played yesterday (heroic). We fought off the counterattack. But we cannot capture the last depo.
                              We killed all the soldiers and we destroyed all buildings. But the trigger did not work.

And I think you may put more minefields.
                              Last edited by Yadrinez; 03-03-2013, 10:54.

Comment

• Hi all!
                                Excellent mission Lemi!
                                Keep your work, I love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X