X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Thanks Zeke, that's very helpful! I am still fairly new to the game as a whole, so I didn't quite process the whole "hold ground" thing. I was actually looking for such a setting in game, but I somehow missed it.

Ahh, I see. I may do that eventually, but it's good to know that they will improve if I can keep them alive. Thanks again!
      Last edited by BentonGrey; 24-04-2013, 16:28.

Comment

Hey, a quick question... Is it possible to determine what breed folder DCG uses? I placed a modified breed folder in the Campaign/resource/set folder but it seems that the mod loads the defaults from the main game folder anyway... I can't seem to find anything in the XML files that would change this and I really don't want to have custom stuff in my main game folders...

Comment

You need to alter the squad files in the xml file - if not, DCG will use the old breeds.

<member>single/eng/51st40_rifle-l1</member>

If you have for example, created a new folder named "mystuff" and a new breed named "mynewbreed" then the above (original DCG) line should look like this;

<member>single/mystuff/mynewbreed</member>

And of course, if you then want them to be able to level up, all new breeds need to have four copies named "mynewbreed-l1", "mynewbreed-l2" and so on.

~Zeke.

Comment

Thanks. I've been poking around and got some new soldiers in. Can't seem to get new squads to appear in the DCG units but I guess I haven't found all the relevant bits in the xml files yet.

Comment

question: if i install this great sounding mod on my MOW:AS, am i still able to disable it through options/mod menu and use other mods or no mods at all? or am i tied up to this mod as long i dont uninstall the whole game?

Comment

Yes, you can disable it from the "options/mods" menu.

~Zeke.

Comment

is this mod compatible with FoH?

Comment

FoH??

~Zeke.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeke Wolff View Post
                      FoH??

~Zeke.
                      Fields of Honor IX

Comment

If you are talking about the German Soldiers Mod, then the answer is No. Both mods changes the same files etc, but in different manners. However, Blub0rk2 is allowed to use the new 3D models we´ve made for our mod in his mod.

~Zeke.

Comment

Working...
                        X