Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Men of War - Assault Squad: Add-on News 7 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Men of War - Assault Squad: Add-on News 7

    http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/outcom...umb/mow_a4.png

    Did you know that we are situated in Ulm, the birth place of Albert Einstein and location of the church with the tallest steeple in the world?

    It's also home of many world known companies and the University of Ulm:
    http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/outcom.../office_09.jpg


    As we have mentioned many times before, Men of War: Assault Squad will receive a free multiplayer Add-on containing of 15 new special units for you to choose from.

    The next special unit being introduced is the Marder 3 H!
    http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/outcom.../addon/07a.jpg

    The Marder 3 H is equipped with the famous and extremely powerful PaK 40. It might be lightly armored, as it's based on the Czech 38(t) tank, but the small shape and unmatched firepower combined with decent mobility makes this an extremely valuable tank destroyer. A perfect and fast anti-tank unit choice for Germany.

    Check out the previous news!

    More news soon!

  • #2
    Marder!!!!! 3 h!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Marder!!!! Yeah!!

      Comment


      • #4
        This unit would be extremely good on my map Mansion. lol

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know why but I kinda knew that the marder III will be reworked
          I just love this tank!
          TheOldMonkeyman

          Comment


          • #6
            Ohh yeah! marderrrrrr great work!

            Comment


            • #7
              The Marder 3 is sweet, nothing like a Pak40 on tracks to ruin your day!

              If there are fifteen new units and one is revealed each week does this mean that the patch will be released after all the new units have been revealed?

              If so are we halfway through, maybe only another seven or eight weeks to go?
              Last edited by Gepanzert Faust; 23-04-2012, 08:57.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gepanzert Faust View Post
                The Marder 3 is sweet, nothing like a Pak40 on tracks to ruin your day!

                If there are fifteen new units and one is revealed each week does this mean that the patch will be released after all the new units have been revealed?

                If so are we halfway through, maybe only another seven or eight weeks to go?
                I had the same exact thoughts, it worries me. Also has anyone else noticed the lack of USA or commonwealth units? I have a feeling he is still working on them/hasn't really started. In any case, I support instinct and I don't really care how long it takes (obviously sooner is more exciting,) as long as there is still people online I'll play.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ossian View Post
                  I had the same exact thoughts, it worries me. Also has anyone else noticed the lack of USA or commonwealth units? I have a feeling he is still working on them/hasn't really started. In any case, I support instinct and I don't really care how long it takes (obviously sooner is more exciting,) as long as there is still people online I'll play.
                  No need to worry about CW atleast, the Cromwell CS, Sherman Tulip and a 1MP Black Watch
                  -squad are already "confirmed" (buy-menu pics in the game files). About USA I don't really know, but the Red Devils (4 man scout-squad) are very likely to be added. A couple of additional infantry buy-menu pics have been added for them aswell, so a vet-sniper-like unit is highly likely. Or .30cal MG-gunners, but that's only a rumour.

                  Still, I hope it won't take 2 months to get the patch out . Hell, you mentioned it before Christmas already! Well, the game atleast is very enjoyable in it's present form. Just can't stand waiting .

                  PS. Please Instict, finally share some info about the company .
                  Last edited by Norbo; 23-04-2012, 23:12.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am having the same doubts as Ossian. The Commonwealth hero unit tree is probably one of the weakest and I am nearly certain a 95mm howitzer on a Cromwell will not fix anything. The smaller calibre howitzers are already hit and miss in game, but I do not want to see them buffed into necessity as it will most likely hurt the CW more than any other faction and make the game more like the arty point and shoot ****fest that is vanilla MOW. Nor will a Sherman with 2 land mattress rockets strapped to the side, to be honest that sounds like a not very good idea. At least not compared to the insane AT guns the Germans and Soviets get, why do they need them again?

                    Maybe I am being overly dramatic, but so far it seems heavily stacked in favour of the Germans and Soviets.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by educatedfool289 View Post
                      I am having the same doubts as Ossian. The Commonwealth hero unit tree is probably one of the weakest and I am nearly certain a 95mm howitzer on a Cromwell will not fix anything. The smaller calibre howitzers are already hit and miss in game, but I do not want to see them buffed into necessity as it will most likely hurt the CW more than any other faction and make the game more like the arty point and shoot ****fest that is vanilla MOW. Nor will a Sherman with 2 land mattress rockets strapped to the side, to be honest that sounds like a not very good idea. At least not compared to the insane AT guns the Germans and Soviets get, why do they need them again?

                      Maybe I am being overly dramatic, but so far it seems heavily stacked in favour of the Germans and Soviets.
                      Give brits double barreled 3.7 mounted on the back of a halftrack.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Any new updates? I.e new models replacements e.t.c

                        All the car, truck, motorbike and btr models needs replacing still if they ever get priority.

                        Sturm.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X