Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - announced!

MOSCOW, Russia July 29, 2013 Leading Eastern and Central European publisher,
    1C Company, is excited to announce the development of Men of War: Assault Squad 2. This is the next chapter in the award-winning Men of War series and a continuation of the Men of War: Assault Squad experience.

Men of War: Assault Squad 2Key features:
    • New single player skirmishes
    • Eight player co-op support and multiplayer 8v8 game mode
    • New multiplayer maps
    • Five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
    • Improved engine / graphics / sound
    • New Steam functionalities (Steam Cloud, Workshop, multiplayer and match-making)

The original Men of War: Assault Squadwww.menofwargame.com and www.steamcommunity.com and www.facebook.com

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 release is scheduled for Q4 2013.

I wished there would be also map based infantry camo.. ^^ But well guess we just gonna see it in Call to Arms

Comment

Great, one of the best News of the year for me! hahaha

MOW AS 2 is a creation of 1c company and DMS working together?

Comment

Great, looking forward to it!

Comment

All we need: multi-core support + network optimization.
          Optimize MoWAS2 for Core2Duo plz.

And give more control to game host before starting match. As game host I want to select which units are available and which are not. Official unit balance wasn't good in MoWAS. And put unit specification descriptions in game room before starting match.

Make Co-op skirmish games save-able. At least for host.

Introduce ground attack aircrafts, especially: IL2 ; P47 ; Fw190 ; Typhoon and make them controllable by player. And make anti-AA guns useful for their main purpose which is being anti-AA. Make aircrafts part of army in Combat/AZ modes.

Comment

Will there be a traditional skirmish mode, like the CoH series?

Comment

Awesome! Especially the MP by Steam mode and new maps! Will it be possible to include a workshop, so we can create additional maps and get them to the playerbase?

Comment

New Graphics; Campaign + Skirmish + Multiplayer

Comment

interesting, when

- no ranking on mp games or find a solution => host is always kicking casual gamers
                  - game uses new engine??

Comment

Multicore will be available, as well as Workshop.
                    Only matchmaking games have ranked statistics.

The game runs on the Call to Arms engine.

Gude79, that's something for MoW2.

Comment

Is the sound engine of the game will be also optimized?
                      Is the number of 3d entities at the same time on the battle field will be increased?
                      Could it be possible to have a random system for the skins apparition on the vehicules? (to avoid appear always the same vehicule when calling)
                      Do you plan to create more new buildings (houses, bunkers, trenches, soviets and german style buildings) and new 3d objects such civilians vehicules, old and women characters, animals to add more life in the maps?
                      the game need also more ground textures and stamps (roads, sand, dirts etc.) for more variations of the maps
                      Last edited by bassmaniac; 02-08-2013, 02:09.

Comment

Whaaat ?? New mowas with finally new Tiger 2 ? Damn i will fap on it all day long, many thanks Instinct ! How about that updated engine ? Ga kein slide-show ja ?

But still Jagdpanther,Flak 36, SU-85,100 still remains on whishlist though.
                        Last edited by Eatmypwnzpls; 02-08-2013, 20:15.

Comment

Oh my gosh this is amazing news.

I hope you guys will allow us to fund your project again like assault squad. im willing to offer as much support as possible i have been a fan of the MOW series for many years .

I cant wait for this game.

Comment

Assault Squad 2 comming this year - this is a too-good-to-be-true kind of news! But it is true, and I couldn't imagine better Christmas gift for myself (I am suspecting it will be available on Steam in December, am I right?). A must-have game, thank you guys, thanks a lot!

Comment

Was very excited when I seen this news.

Hopefully it will live up to the expectations of MOW:AS.

Comment

Working...
                              X